Wednesday, 9 January 2013
We have 5 Tips for you to 'Seize Every Opportunity' with your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
and starting the new year with these tips in mind may be the perfect steps to unleashing your websites full potential.
1. Keep it Fresh - Updating your website with fresh original content is an important element in any website in order to make your site visible on search engines like Google, so keep posting new and fresh articles frequently.
2. Work Together - By integrating and using social media with your website it can be the key to making sure users regularly stay up to date with your business. Encourage 'shares', 'likes' and 'retweets' on your Facebook or Twitter accounts to remain visible to existing customers and to invite newcomers.
3. Wise Up - When writing articles choose your titles wisely, something that sums up your content accurately, use the title wording again within your first paragraph to show that your content is relevant, this will help Google pick out your 'Key Words'.
4. Use It - Google Analytics or any other reports on your websites performance is crucial in order for you to understand how to improve your website. Use these reports and develop your website with these reports in mind.
5. Make It Easy - Most users dislike websites with information overload and unable to find the information they are looking for on your site. Make it easy to navigate your site and give the user the right content as and when they need it. You should then be able to have a more accurate reading of the users process whilst visiting your website on your Web reports.
Just remember your website needs you, so give it some TLC this year.
If you need any further advice on improving your website contact The Sketch Collective.